Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible authoritative Word of God, inerrant in the original manuscripts.
- We believe there is an Almighty, Perfect God, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, eternally coexistent personalities of the same essence.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in glory and power.
- We believe in the personality of the Holy Spirit and His ministry of convicting and regenerating sinful people and indwelling, filling, sealing and empowering believers.
- We believe in the fall of man from the state of innocence in which he was created, to one of total depravity in which he is devoid of spiritual life and incapable, apart from divine power, of pleasing God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved to immortality with God and of the lost to eternal separation from God.
- We believe in the justification of the sinner by grace through faith alone in the work of Jesus Christ, totally apart from human works.
- We believe that the Church Universal is composed of all true believers and that its members should assemble themselves together in local churches for worship, prayer, fellowship, and teaching with a view of being equipped to fulfill the Great Commission.