At River Ridge, we have a desire to make a kingdom impact on those in both our local and global communities. From community work projects to short-term overseas mission trips, our approach is to go deep in strategic areas to maximize relationships and resources as best we can.
To learn more about ways we work cooperatively to invest in the lives of others (and ways you can get involved) select an option to the right.
If you or someone you know has a need during, click the button below to submit a request.
Care Amidst the Coronavirus (COVID19)
Ways you can help!
500lb Food Challenge
In addition to Heart + Hand Ministry, we are also partnering with Grace Food Pantry in Huntington who is in desperate need of supplies. The food list has been updated with the supplies needed in both ministries. Let us continue to serve and love those in our community! Drop off bins are located at the entrance of River Ridge Church Teays Valley.
- Green Beans
- Canned Fruit
- Ramen Noodles
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Pancake Mix (Just add water type)
- Pancake Syrup
- 5/6 Size Diapers
- Chewy Bars
- Instant oatmeal (individually packaged)
- Peanut Butter
- Instant Mash Potatoes
- Instant Mac and Cheese
- Canned Vegetables
At CAMC there is a shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE). They are asking volunteers who have the ability to sew to make masks. For instructions on how to make the masks visit http://www.camc.org/masks
You can drop off masks in the bin located at the entrance of River Ridge Church Teays Valley.
BugHug Care Packs
These packs are given out to families and patients traveling for extended stays to the local children's hospitals. They need help in restocking their supplies for the care packs. You can drop off items in the bin located at the entrance of River Ridge Church Teays Valley.
BugHug Care Packs (Kids)
- Crayola Crayons, 8 pack/ 12 pack / 24pack sizes
- Crayola color pencils
- Activity books or activity packages for all ages-including adult coloring books
- Non-seasonal/non-holiday coloring books
- Construction paper in the half-page size
- Sketch Books in the half-page size
- Whoopie cushions
- Educational flashcards
- Card games
- Glue sticks
- Safety scissors
- Child size toothbrush and toothpaste sets
- Child themed plastic or fabric tote bags
BugHug Care Packs (Adults)
- Travel size hygiene products (shampoo, soap or body wash, razor in packs of (2), hand lotion, deodorant)
- Travel set of toothbrush/toothpaste
- Single packaged nail file/emory board
- Playing cards
- Gently used CURRENT magazines (please remove your mailing address)
- One or two-pack of chapstick/lip balm
- Travel size pack of tissues
- Notebooks (regular size or half) & pens/highlighters / sticky note pads
- Crosswords/Sudoku/puzzle books for adults
- Packs of thank you notes
- Travel size packs of Tylenol, Tums, Airborne
- Reusable shopping bags (Marshall’s or Target have great ones at the registers)
*Due to packing restrictions we cannot use items larger than 8.5” x 11”
*No food items, latex products, choking hazards, or sharp items
*We cannot use unpackaged toothbrushes, nail file, lip balm, or razors.